Welcome. I am a licensed psychologist working with adults and late adolescents who are experiencing emotional suffering, relational struggles, or difficulty feeling fulfilled in life. Often we get stuck in patterns of thinking, feeling, behaving, or relating, and are unsure how to break free. Therapy helps you gain awareness of these patterns so that you can experiment with new ways of being.
Therapy can help you:
- Feel more connected to yourself and to others
- Understand how past experiences have affected you and move on from those experiences
- Find and use your voice
- Decide if and how you would like to change aspects of your life
- Relate to others in a way that feels more authentic and stable
- Replace destructive patterns with healthier, more life-affirming ones
- Feel more connected to your body
- Identify and ask for what you need and want
- Feel more energetic, alive, hopeful, and vibrant
- Navigate difficult situations with respect for yourself and others
If you have questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call me at 503-753-4693.